With this one hour webinar, you will learn how to successfully begin networking as an intern, job-seeker, or a young professional.
This free 1-hour webinar will help you learn how to:
- How to overcome your fears and limiting beliefs around connecting with people as a young professional.
- Where to discover and connect with peers, mentors, and other professionals.
- The importance of not only networking online, but the extraordinary value of taking relationships offline.
- Simple ways to boost your online presence and become more credible.
- How to become known as an invaluable resource.
- And much, much, more…
A brief summary and recap of the main points of the webinar:
- Build your personal brand because career planning is mostly over.
- Develop your own point-of-view. Then build and broadcast your body of work online.
- Use creativity to demonstrate your abilities and skills, don’t just talk about them or write them on a resume.
- Reach out to influencers, but don’t be desperate. Be patient and allow the relationship to unfold over time.
- Focus on promoting, connecting, and supporting others. But, only if you mean it.
- Be a leader. If necessary, start your own group or organization to lead.
- Never eat alone. Leave the house. Meet up with people as often as possible. Don’t waste any opportunities to connect with others.
About Mark Babbitt: CEO of YouTern, dedicated to matching the best young talent to leading organizations.
About Greg Hartle: Co-founder and Curriculum Architect of New Methods, an online academy for strategic 21st Century skill development.